Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas week!

well im in Oklahoma right now and its crazy....
my sisters, mom, and lil bro went back to texas today but me ad ddad stayed here to keep and eye on my dads mom....she had her hip replaced the day after christmas....aint that wat u want 4 a christmas present lol.
but this has been a good week other than goin to oklahoma city every other day.

LOL...i got a new blackberry pearl for christmas right and i wz txtin on it like 3 days after i got it....hadnt droped it or spilled nething on it or nutin and it just froze and then the keys locked up....then the track ball it got me soo mad..... but luckily since i just got it it has a 30 day waranty and can get it replaced lol.

one of my moms friends from stillwater gave me a copy of her van hallen cd and it rocks!!!!lol

well its 1 am and im gettin tired so ima go fry my eyes out w some tv....wish me luck lol....

$vENGENCe$ -_-

2 comments:

Kiersten Blaire said...

YOU POSTED!!!! FINALLY!! lol jk! :P
enjoy the resta ur time in Oklahoma!

SlAuGhTeR said...

oh thats great.. good thing they have a warent on it.. lol that would suck if it didnt.. lol.. its like me a kerestien that are left of the bloggers... lol haha well have fun